You probably found yourself on my website because you want to improve your design skills and learn a thing or two, and I don't blame you! We are visual creatures in a world where screens take up most of our time.
If you have a blog / business you probably want your corner on the internet to look nicely designed. You wouldn't invite your friends and family over if your place was a complete disaster! You should think the same way with your website. Keep it clean, well designed, and easy to navigate.
I believe everyone should have the basic design principles in their back pocket to create beautifully designed elements for their business.
You are in the right place if you are:
- - looking to spruce up your blogs design
- - looking to learn a few design tricks yourself to avoid hiring someone to do it for you
- - looking for blogging and or design advice
- - looking for pre-made logos/design elements. Check out my Blog Shop
- - love freebies that include worksheets, ebooks, ecourses, and more to help grown your blog and brand
If you haven't already guessed my name is, Meagen. I live, breathe and obsess over good design.
After graduating design school waaay back in 2012 I worked at a local brewery here in Toronto, ON as their Graphic Designer and while it was a great experience I knew deep down I wanted to go out in the world and test the freelance waters.
Forth and Create was born in 2014 and it's expanded from a basic freelance site to a place where people come to learn about design.
FACTS ABOUT YOUR HOME GIRL:
- Binge watching Netflix is a real problem for me
- Coffee runs through my veins 24/7
- I know *a lot* about craft beer and brewery hoppin' is a favourite past time
- I will one day own a corgi
- I will listen to the same song on repeat all day if I like it
- I'm obsessed with a pretty Instagram feed
- I'm true crime obsessed